[Harp-L] Norton Buffalo

Discovered a truly wonderful CD with some melodic harmonica played during a set
change at a CA music festival â Joe Weed and the Vultures. Ten instrumental
guitar hits from the '50s and '60s played on acoustic instruments featuring
Norton Buffalo, Rob Ickes, David Grisman, Joe Weed, Todd Phillips and others.
Songs include: Pipeline, Apache, Sleepwalk, Walk Donât Run, Wipeout, Rebel
Rouser, Green Onions, Alley Cat, and Late Date. My personal favorite is Stranger
on the Shore which brings a tear to my eyes as I miss Norton.

Iâm  not associated with Joe Weed in any way but thought any Norton fans would
be interested. Joeâs web site is: http://www.joeweed.com/1