Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo

Thanks John for letting know about this recording !

Amazon.com has the CD, and you can preview the songs.

Just listened to "Stranger on the Shore", and I had a vision of Rupert Oysler strolling on a sandy beach near the Atlantic Ocean with a warm cool refreshing breeze blowing while playing this song on harp, while I tinkered with a harmonica on my work bench.

Alley Cat sounds like a good one too !

So good to hear something "new" from Norton !

Thanks again!

Ken H in OH