RE: [Harp-L] how do i play this song?

Feels OK on a G harp in 3rd position to me.  I'll try an Am harp later!

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Garry
Sent: 04 November 2010 21:49
To: Harp- L
Subject: [Harp-L] how do i play this song?

i'm having a hard time figuring out how to play this.
i'm told it's in A minor, but it doesn't seem to work for me
on a D harp in 2nd or G in 3rd.  the only harp that sounds
right-ish to me is an F, playing like it was 2nd position, but
the band says that doesn't sound right.  so i'm kind of at
a loss.

if any of you could have a listen and give me some clue,
i'd appreciate it.  bonus points for explaining why whatever
works does so, or why what i've tried does not.

http://snarkus.com/tunes/public/Horses.mp3

thanks a lot.

--
We make a living from what we get,