Re: [Harp-L] Re: Anybody seen, heard or have this album?

..tried everything I know....did manage to enlarge it, but not clear enuff. Can't remember the Checker logo well enough to distinguish it that blearily.
I'm sending the pic to a mate whose collection of old blues records is gargantuan.  Will report back.
RD

>>> <Harpburns@xxxxxxx> 5/11/2010 11:55 >>>
Hey Rick,
Have you tried double-clicking on the image to enlarge it? It;'s easy for
me with a Mac, not sure about PC's.
Doug