[Harp-L] options "64" with notes that don't work (Sergio Di Martino)

...I know what you mean about the tone...it is great...still all notes should
work...with out any problem or special skill...at least as a blow or
draw. If you are gentle and play and can not get a tone from the
hole....I would suggest calling Hohner...the harmonica is guaranteed to
work when you get it.....try to play the notes again before attempting repair and if they don't work
call Hohner...I got good results with calling.
all the best Ben Ross aka WBjr