Re: [Harp-L] How many to do you bring...

Joe...I bring them all.  I have a complete set of major keys( plus a low F),
two natural minors and backups for A/ G/ C/ D. .  Also a JT 30 cable/ and
delay.  It all fits in an aluminum case I bought at home depot for $20.00
and "customized" with pick and pull foam.

I could downsize but why..it is not very big to begin with.

Paul