Re: [Harp-L] How many do you bring...

My problem is that I have several alternate tunings I like to use--so I have half a dozen or so G harps (including a hybrid high G I posted about here) I would LIKE to have available--but can't bring them all!
Even so, the case of short harps I routinely bring to gigs has a couple of dozen in a handful of tunings and (mostly) 6 or 7 keys . . .
It gets dicey, because (for example) I could use a Melody Maker, a Major Cross, my New World tuning or a IV6/V6--but certain tunes are much easier using one of them--and I am almost always playing guitar . . .
I only pack the one MM, in G (Am), since that sees the most action.
How many do I use? Maybe a dozen . . .
Gary (playing a gig in lovely Las Vegas this weekend)