[Harp-L] How many to do you bring...

I keep my case packed with my performing set of 12 harps and a spare set of the 8 most used keys (G, Ab, A, Bb, C, D, Eb, F) for backup. I play Richter tuned harps and I don't use any alternate tunings or low harps. i might carry a high G sometimes, though, but not usually.

if a player wants to travel as light as possible, for blues. rock and R&B, one can probably get by with 7 harps: G, A, Bb, C, D, Eb, F.

JP