[Harp-L] Learning the tricks of the trade

I stumbled onto this comment this morning on a web site dedicated to the Hollies. I've decided to give up practicing and instead focus on learning the secret tricks. Maybe there's a late-night TV huckster selling them for only four easy payments.

".....There must be some kind of tricks because lots of musicians can play it and I never heard that it took them that much practise...."

Harry