[Harp-L] Discover Harmonica Classes Begin! & Radio Interview Happening...next week!....then GSHC soon after...

My harmonica school is about to have its first classes. This Wednesday at 10
AM and 7 PM will be "Discover Harmonica Class". Two hours of fun and a free
harmonica for only $12.00! I am in Webster, MA and there are still openings
for both classes. www.harptime.com is still under re-construction but some
info is up there.

Also I will be interviewed live on local radio @ 7:30 EDT on Monday 11/8.
www.winy.com streamed on the internet as well. Main topic of discussion:
SPAH and our wonderful harmonica community! I hope to plug GSHC festival
coming up as well as my own agenda with my harmonica classes here in
Massachusetts.

And in a few weeks I will be in Jersey helping to run the Garden State
Harmonica Festival and seeing my old and new friends! Shhhhh...not supposed
to talk about it but Smokey Joe Leone is performing at the festival to the
delight of his many fans! Rob Paparozzi, Dennis Gruenling, Carlos
Colina, Jay Gaunt, and Sonny Jr. will be doing diatonic magic and Stan
Harper, The Hot Shots (Al & Judy Smith), The HarpBeats (Phil Caltabellotta &
"Slim" George Miklas"), Jia-Ye He, Enrico Granafei, Bob Boblink, Charles
Spranklin,  Bob McFarlane, Hendrik Meurkens, Danny G., Daddy T and the 17
North Band and many more on many other harmonicas!

I am having a HOT November of 2010!

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman