[Harp-L] Mics, Books & Gear For Sale

 Fellow harp players,
      Some of you already know me as the author of "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp", first published in 1995. FYI, the expanded and updated Third Edition is now available directly from me, as well as more recently published works. I also have a number of harp mics and other gear listed for sale on my web site, www.petesheridan.net.
      I've been a reliable supplier of harp mics, amps, guitars, parts, etc. for over 25 years, and the site has been operational for more than 10 years. You can check out the Endorsements and Testimonials at the bottom of the "About Pete" page on the site for some of the many satisfied customer comments I've received.
     My roster of satisfied customers includes players from the USA (including Hawaii and Alaska), Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Asia, the British Isles and the European mainland. Thanks for your business and support in the past. Interested parties can contact me by e-mail at the_jukester@xxxxxxxxx All inquiries will be answered promptly. Play on!
Pete Sheridan
Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net