[Harp-L] How many do you bring?

Hey you guys are making me feel inadequate again - not to mention deprived!
When I go to a session I rarely bring more than I can carry in my pockets -
typically my Seydel 1847 in G and my windsaver free Seydel Standard
Chromatic in G - to let me catch the D tunes in second position (in which by
the way I am not particularly proficient).
However when my wife accompanies me to gigs where Brendan Power, Mick
Kinsella or Rick Epping are doing their stuff I like to let her see the
flight case of harps these professionals bring to the game and gently
suggest that maybe I don't after all have too many harmonicas.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana