[Harp-L] Re: Delay Pedals, HMW

FWIW, the Line 6 tape echo isn't bad either.  A recent benefit, I've
found, on the M series pedals is that you can use the tape and several
other delays set to dry thru.  This means the effect doesn't color the
sound at all and only is heard via the delay(s).  An actual tape echo
will color your fundamental tone, however, I've decided I don't like
how the digital modeling of the Line 6 pedals does that.  I prefer to
hear the pedal as delay only.

But if Steve says he likes a pedal, than it is probably quite
righteous and worth the investment.  Tape echo is my favorite blues-
type delay sound!

Mike Fugazzi