From: Jonathan Metts <prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010 0:02:26
Subject: [Harp-L] List/Best of Muddy/Walter Collaborations?

Can anyone point me to a good list of the best (or all) of Little Walter's
collaborations with Muddy Waters? I have plenty of Walter's solo material, but I
am putting together a Little Walter playlist and want to have some of his best
performances with Muddy, too. I know Muddy frequently recorded with James Cotton
around the same period, so any help differentiating from those would be
appreciated.

-- Jonathan Metts