[Harp-L] Brendn Power CD's

I recently got a couple of cd's from Brendan, the albums Tradish and Two Trains
Running. If you haven't listened to any of Brendan's CD's you really are missing
out on some amazing harp playing. I also got the books and cd's for the
Powerbender, and playing Irish tunes on the chromatic and diatonic, which are
very good books and very well laid out. The CD that I want to get next is Power
and White, which has some of the best music I've heard in years.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...