[Harp-L] Invited!

My local blues jam recently got taken over by the drummer (whom I like), and we now have a rotating cast of guitar-player/hosts (instead of the same old guy with the same old songs). Tonight I went out to a solo gig played by one of the recently-added guys, and he INVITED me to sit in for a couple of songs. Woo-hoo!

My husband was there. He is supportive, but not a fan: This was the first time he's heard me play out. And I was happy with the way I played. Nothing too adventurous. Kept it simple. Got compliments during the break.

Now I'm going to be all full of myself for at least a week...

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")

Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!