[Harp-L] Boris Plotnikov video featured on hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I've written before about Boris Plotnikov, a very innovative and capable harmonica player from  Yekaterinburg, Russia.  I've just posted a video of Boris playing electric harp with his killer Russian rap band Vinnebago.  Well worth a look.  You can find it here:

http://www.hunterharp.com/video-of-the-week-nov-15-2010-boris-plotnikov-does-russian-rap-with-vinnebago/

I do not speak Russian, and I hereby disavow any knowledge of, and support for, whatever the vocalist in this piece is talking about.  Unless it happens to be about something I agree with.  Which it might, or not.  Either way, the harp playing and overall sound of the band is very cool, modern, and electric.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick