[Harp-L] Re: Mark Ford and Jason Ricci

Message: 14 Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:38:35 -0500 From: rosco <roscoharp@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Mark Ford & Jason Ricci To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <AANLkTim7DEq7+hAGAe3gJddQdfT5NX1Lf1U6Qi7SLGd1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Also, Robben Ford is an acknowledged master of blues, jazz, and rock guitar. He has come up with his own style and not only has soul, but incredible technique. I'm sure if you asked Shawn Starski, he would agree that he has a ways to go to reach Robben Ford's level. Harp content--i also used to see the Mark Ford Band 30 years ago and he was amazing back then.

Marc Spilka
Los Gatos, CA

Hey List,
I LOVE Jason's playing, but if anything Mark influenced Jason.  Mark Ford
has been playing like this since Jason was in a gleam in his daddy's eye.
Mark has been playing like this since the 70s

--
Later,
Rosco

End of Harp-L Digest, Vol 87, Issue 34 **************************************