[Harp-L] Jason and Mark

Hey List,
I was away form a computer for a few days gigging, so I just caught up with
a few posts on this topic.

First, to Gary, I like Pat Ramsey's playing a lot.

 2nd, to Grant, that's not me singing on The Light - I wish! - it's our
gifted vocalist Scott Robertson (but I did write the song). It's not
intended at all to have any religious meaning, but I like the word
'inspirational' - I hope it is.

3rd, to this "Buzz" person - don't forget the restraining order is still in
effect.

(To anyone who doesn't know me-  the Buzz reference is a joke. Buzz is a
close personal  yadyadayada.......)
--
Later,
Rosco