[Harp-L] Mark Ford

Allot of you folks may not be aware--and I wasn't untill recently--,but Mark  Ford has a day gig as an EMT up in Northern California.   In my opinion, he's one of the baddest harp players on the planet, but Mark doesn't care too much for the music "buisness".   For me, his playing is always fresh and tastey and sometimes unconventional.   I really dig that.   I never seen him live but I'd pay big money to do so.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com