[Harp-L] Cruncher Amp

Harpers,
The holiday crunch pun intended, Has put in a position to sell my Cruncher Amp, recently looked over and serviced by Skip Simmons, In perfect shape been slightly used and has stayed in my non smoking house, comes with extra tubes, speakers and tiki cover. Want you Harp players to have first crack at it. 1000.00$ OBO, plus shipping, contact me off list for more info. Tear stains on the keyboard. Happy Holidays Eric S.