Re: [Harp-L] Garden St.

Bill Price was running the repair seminar. In the room next to me. Glad you enjoyed the fest Mark.
smo-joe

On Nov 21, 2010, at 5:19 PM, Cahebay@xxxxxxx wrote:

Michael; Were you running the Harmonica Repair seminar? i missed it as could not find it on Saturday, Did see you at Banquet but forgot to ask about it. Regards Mark

Just got  in the door. My brain is still buzzing from the great time I
had (or  is that the Scotch buzz kicking in?);)  Anyhow, I'll post
something tomorrow when I can sort out the daze events;).

I'LL BE BACK. To Garden St. that is.

Michael  Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com