[Harp-L] Harp friendly pedals and mics for sale

Hello fellow harpsters.   Since i'm playing mostly acoustic harp these days, i have decided to sell my collection of harp pedals and stuff that i thought would make me play better, "silly me".  All are in like new or excellent condition.  Here is a partial list.

Digitech rp300A, $75,BBE Opto stomp $60,BBE Sonic Stomp $50, BBE 2 timer $50, DLS Rotosim $200, Electromonix Pog 2  $240,  Line 6 digital wireless Xdr1 & Xdf1 $75,  Dan Echo w/harp mod $50,  Jt 30 Mic w/silver ball mod  $100,  Furman SPB-8 pedalboard  [new] $95 .

Contact me off list for details.    Thanks  Mike