[Harp-L] Blackstone 1 amp (new post)

Does anyone please have circuit information on a "Blackstone 1"
head amplifier, I'm guessing it was made within the last 10 years?
I have tried searching the net with no results.

The box is Orange laquered pine, with finger-jointed corners,
and 6mm thick transparent Perspex / plexiglass plates at each side.
The chassis is white powder-coated , black lettering.
Internal wiring is exceptionally neat, as is the whole construction.
IMO it's too visually prominent for gigs, so it will be integrated
in a new case with an old 12" speaker.
Access is needed both sides of the chassis so that's a little tricky.

Rectification is solid state.
The single input jack is probably low Z, a dynamic mic drives it fine.
The tube line up is two twin triode 12AT7s in the pre-amplifier, and a twin
triode 6SN7GT as mono output. All bases are ceramic.
There's a stand-by switch. Speaker impedance is switchable 4 /8 ohms, and it
also has a variable line-out jack.
There are no effects such as reverb etc.
It was sold to me new as a "One Watt" amplifier, -the shop had 'lost the
paperwork' - but I suspect perhaps it is 5-6 Watts ?

Thank you for any info you may have,
Geoff Atkins