[Harp-L] Shameless Self Promotion Dept: BlowsMeAway adds RJ Mischo as latest endorser

I'm proud to announce that RJ Mischo is the latest "well known pro" to switch to a BlowsMeAway wood mic.

RJ says "I just plugged in my new beautiful curly maple mic from BlowsMeAway Productions. It has a 1950 Shure black label CR element with Killer Tone. I played the mic with my Bassman, Super Reverb & Concert amp and the mic sounds great with all of them. This outfit makes the highest quality harp mics, volume controls & cables, I highly recommend them!!!!"

More info, including a video of RJ playing the mic that pushed him over the edge, on my web site: http://www.blowsmeaway.com

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net