Re: [Harp-L] Am I Alone???

I feel this all of the time - you get 2/3 of the way through a gig, and
you're sick of your own chops.

The good news is that most of our audiences will never notice - their
memories of solos last MAYBE two songs....unless they're really good harp
players who have come out to evaluate you....which doesn't happen. And if it
does, screw 'em...

The other good news is that you will evolve as long as you are dissatisfied.
It'll work out.

My advice - treat yourself to a new piece of gear. Nothing fancy, but I find
that there's nothing more certain to give my playing a boost than a new
toy....really!

Good luck.

 - Blake

--