Re: [Harp-L] Best harmonica tuning to play "tunes and songs"

I personally don't like LO. I don't like the low weight of the harp. I won't comment on the sound, I'm still learning and a long way to go.
I have meet Richard Perkins right here in Harp L he has become my teacher, mentor and friend.
Richard can make a dead harp sing like an angel. Yes he plays the LO and Johnson Blues with several bands and the audience love it when he solos.

Hope to see you Sunday. And no have not practice since Open Mic.

Abner GaldÃs