It can be a little unnerving for an occasional purchaser. I'm pretty use to their routine
so it doesn't bother me. If I actually need the part in a hurry I'll ask for next day or second day shipping but that's
rare. I've learn to order parts before it becomes an ASAP situation.

On Oct 1, 2010, at 3:53 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Parts Service
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Has any one here had problems ordering parts from Hohners service dept?
I order a comb and wind savers last week by phone, they said I would have it by
wednesday and it hasnâ??t even hit my credit card yet. I called once again and
e-mailed twice inquiring with no responses?

Is there a better place to get parts?

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com