RE: [Harp-L] Tremelo/Octave Harmonica

I got an Autovalve 20 hole octave tuned harmonica on Ebay as part of a lot. The holes are twice as wide as normal so each hole contains the blow and draw reed of the hole with the higher octave on the lower set of 10. As Winslow said, if you change your embouchure, you can play it so only the lower octave or upper octave sounds instead of the full octave tuned. It actually overblows and overdraws really well in top and bottom octave plus you can draw bend down third octave D for the flat 5th in third position in the lower hole 4 instead of using 7 hole overdraw for a different effect. being able to move from single note to octave tuned to tongue blocking makes this a very versatile harp (that can play 4 octaves). I think Seydel makes one similar to this with the bottom holes as the lower octave instead of higher.