From: Frank Franze <franze52@xxxxxxx>
To: slyou65@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 12:38:14 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Giveawayoftheday (audio-speed-changer-pro)

 Sorry Larry, your wrong - no hoops, follow the simple directions, I had it up
an running in less then 5 min.

Frank Franze

________________________________
 Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 06:15:12 -0700
From: slyou65@xxxxxxxxx
To: franze52@xxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Frank, I downloaded this free program and after jumping through all the hoops
found out this is a shareware program, not free.  To keep the program working
longer than 30 days one must pay approximately $20.  What's more, it only works
on (gulp) Windows.

LockjawLarry
Breathing Music daily