Re: Subject: [Harp-L] would like some help

Maybe  you never received a response from me because I
 never  received an e-mail from you!
 why I'm  so insistent upon getting an immediate  response?
Are you kidding me? Any person would like to know what they
are obtaining for their money!, by the way please send me
the amount of $120.00 and In a month or so I will tell you what
you will get for it.
I have lost total interest in the GSHC and the festival and
will no longer discuss it here or in private,

Mark

Rob has already informed you that Val will be responding to you Mark, and
she will.

But she would have anyway - when the information you want is  eventually
available - as long as you wrote to GSHC. CC'ing harp-l wasn't  necessary as
well. I'm only a bit curious why you're so insistent upon getting  an
immediate response to your questions, after refusing to answer my own  questions
about whether or not you were part of or had any connection to a  harmonica
club in Connecticut?  You didn't give me the courtesy of a  response despite
my waiting patiently since August  25th.