Re: Subject: [Harp-L] would like some help

Actually I was thankful that he cc'd harp-l - there are a number of us out here who are also waiting for this information before we can decide what days to attend (can't take the time or money for the whole thing right now) or whether to attend at all. It's quite a legitimate question. And still waiting....

Bill Hines