Re: Subject: [Harp-L] would like some help

Of course nobody is expecting a finite, down-to-the-second schedule, that would be a bit anal.

Someone, somewhere must have a general idea, a fleshed out schedule of course "subject to change", last minute folks do of course come in, there are cancellations, etc. That's GREAT, perfectly reasonable, and a long way from having nothing. And an event where there's "nothing" published of course makes people nervous about the viability, organization, etc. I know better than to make that assumption about the GSHF, it's been around quite a while. I've been to SPAH, Buckeye, etc and I know the deal.

I don't think anyone is concerned it might "suck", that's not the issue. The issue is that often I can only make one day of a multi-event day. And almost every time, I look at the schedule and say "oh wow, this day would be a much better day for me" and I can make an informed choice (at the time).

But geez, give us a lil something to work with here :^)

PS We did have this entire conversation last year! (and we have it as spah approaches...) deja vu!