[Harp-L] questionaires?

"I don't know if this is a standard practice already in place, but it seems
to me that a simple solution would be to send out questionnaires to past
attendees of the events and ask them what they want and or expect." Anthony
Shablak

Anthony you are a wise man indeed. I agree with that idea and in many ways
over the years we have tried to solicit opinions/suggestions etc from the
harmonica community. Guess what?  The ones that bitch the most doen't even
take the time to fill out the questionaires. We get the best response from
the folks that were 100% happy! If you saw the number of people who actually
voted for SPAH officers last time you would be shocked that we even exist at
all as an organization. Voting and responding to a questionaire is a form of
volunteerism. Todays world doesn't look at volunteerism like in past.
History also shows that many returned questioneers would be from people that
have never even attended an event! I am from the very self-serving
"survival"school that says; if they have nothing much to say then things
must be OK. Very much a mirror image of American politics today

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director