[Harp-L] Teacher vs book, internet...

I tried to send this from work, but it didn't work.

This last Wednesday I was able to attend a harmonica workshop by a feller
named David Broida here in Lincoln, Ne.  I've been learning from various
resources by my self for about a year, and I would agree with the recent
statement that an actual face to face instructor, even in a 30-40 people
workshop setting, is better than the books, DVD's,.

By the way, if anyone from that workshop has joined and is lurking, contact
me offline, I'd love to hang out an jam and talk harp sometime.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.