Re: [Harp-L] 90% WHO ARE SENIORS!!

On Oct 5, 2010, at 7:39 AM, Frank Franze wrote:

I believe that the Seniors should be given the "reigns" to go Hog Wild at harp festivals, let them live out their retiring years having fun serving their hobbies and passions. I also believe that only retired seniors should be called for jury duty...I trust they can handle these duties with flying colors.

And don't mess with em....cause they have nothing to loose...... (laughing till spleen ruptures)