Re: [Harp-L] Pat Missin "Drivin' North"

Now this piece is talking to me! Has a great feel, and the harp carries and
 leads throughout the tune right to the very ending. Like a good harp
instrumental should. Even the slightly flatted notes work in their phrases  for
me . A very expressive original composition. "Drivin' North" is the perfect
title, and the harp is the Mercedes. OK so I am not the best writer of
opinion,  but I like this song!

Pat, were you hiding this gem from us? Nice work.

Best to all,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 10/6/2010 1:17:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,