[Harp-L] Sore Wrist Layered Mouse Pads

This HarpL post has nothing much to do with making Harmonica music.However, if you find yourself  becoming a 'computer jockey', scanning the WWW for harmonica focused information, recording or staying up to the early hours to bid on EBay, for that elusive vintage microphone.Maybe you, like me, find your 'Pisiform bone' in your wrist gets a bit sore on the darn mouse pad? The remedy? I've tried a variety pads over time, but today whilst finally beginning to set up [hopefully a good] 'multi media' station, I simply decided to glue together any 'old mouse pads' laying around. From two to four layered rubber pads do the trick perfectly.Now for a good grannies apple pie recipe or some strange dry cleaning tips?