[Harp-L] re: Chris Michalek website / Buddha Harps

I do not currently have a website for my harps however one is being built
now.

The original one was taken down because my wait time for the Buddha harps
had grown to 16-20 months.

I have taken very few orders since March but now that I am mostly caught up
with my backlog, I'm gearing up to launch the website and take more orders.

My current wait time is closer to 3 months and anything ordered by tues of
next week will be delivered before Christmas.

If you want one of the best custom harps available now is the time to get
one as I will be increasing my prices when I launch the website.

The current price for one of my harps is $225 plus shipping and ordered
include free mini-lesson while you are waiting and a full session after you
receive the harp.

I also make Super Manjis - $300 and Ultimate Sydel 1847s $320

Please contact me offlist for further details.