Re: [Harp-L] Pat Missin "Drivin' North"

I really like this clip too, and heard it for the first time maybe 6 months ago.

I know we're talking about Pat's playing, but I wanted to comment that
I had a couple of chroms retuned and customized by Pat in the last
year and half or so.

Pat was the best guy to deal with - straightforward, friendly, helpful
and of course, extremely knowledgeable.

Most importantly, I love the harmonicas and am playing them to this day.

He doesn't have a web site dedicated to customizing, so I wasn't aware
for a long time that he was available to do it.

I gather that he prefers jobs that involve alternate tunings, but he
certainly knows all the other aspects of optimizing a harp too!

If you need a chrom or 10 hole customized you might email him and ask
if he'll do it.  He does great work!

No affiliation, I just think the guy is great.

Jason Rogers - aka ChesperNevins

--
http://myspace.com/jasonharmonica