Re: [Harp-L] The Three Stooges in , "Whammer Jammer". Music by Magic Dick.

Miguel,
To give you an idea of how important the Stooges are in American
culture, many men would think it blasphemous to the Stooges to reedit
their work in any way.

On a side note, it has been proposed one of the clearest differences
between men and women is men get the Stooges, women do not.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com