Re: [Harp-L] Light stimulation on stage

My band always brings our own lights because bars never have anything
decent.  We have cheap ones like this:
http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/American-DJ-LS60A-Lighting-Package?sku=809549
They use standard flood lights.  Not great, but better than nothing,
and they have held up pretty well, considering the low price.  I'd
like to add a second set to cover the stage better, but most places we
play are also cramped for space.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.