Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonetta update

Very cool, George. Not only a really nice memory of you and your Dad from
30 years ago, but it's a crystal clear photo of the harmonetta (for those
who  may have never seen one before).

Thanks for posting these,

Elizabeth

I just came upon this photo.  On the back it is identified as  "1981".  I
believe that this photo was taken in October or November 1981 at  the Rubber
Capital Harmonica Club Fall Festival.  I would have been 16  years old in
this photo.  The other photo is of my father and I at the same  festival.

George