RE: [Harp-L] Mission Amps (review)

 I also am a happy owner of a Mission Chicago harp amp and would agee with the findings in Ken's review. I originally had my sights on another amp but when that builder never got back with me on some questions I moved on. Bruce answered all Emails and got my $$. Like Ken said it is a great looking amp with lots of cool features. I did not want a bassman sized amp yet wanted some power, and I got it. The cool thing is I generally dont need 35 watts and with the bias switch on cathode I can run 6v6's which gives a great warm tone. But I can run the 6l6's or kt66's anytime I need more. Great features and price with a reasonable size and weight!! Works for me.
             Paul