Re: [Harp-L] The Wonderful Internet

I thought I had seen this clip before, but had to go back and look at it
again because I thought it was very good.....
It is......It may have been a stunt...the the well heeled audience at The
Carnegie Hall loved it !

But you know what they say......Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.    In
my opinion most of the eyes see beauty in this.