RE: [Harp-L] Re: Wonderful Internet

Bonfiglio is amazing, respected and has no need to entertain other than musically (although he does and those that have seen him know it - LJ)
Mikael B. is so right on in his reply!
Bonfiglio's blues playing is very lacking in my opinion and he might agree. (as he would agree that the SF Giants are on fire right now!)
When Bonfiglio plays his blues harp at the end of every one of his classical concerts, the audience loves it and couldn't care less about his technique.
Robert is a supreme ambassador of our instrument as is Buddy Green.

Michael Peloquin

http://www.usaharmonicas.com

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax