[Harp-L] Steve Marriner

Steve Marriner headlined the 4th Annual Rocky Mountain Blues Harp Blowdown
in Denver last Saturday.  Only 25 years old, he's already a monster player
on harp and guitar (and keyboards and drums!).  He electrified the packed
room with his harp playing.  I know you who attended Amanda's Rollercoaster
in Phoenix got to hear Steve and I'm certain you were impressed.  This guy
is a phenomenal talent.

Other players on the bill in Denver were Dan Treanor, Ronnie Shellist, Nic
Clark, Teresa Lynn, and yours truly.  After a club gig on Sunday afternoon
Steve dropped by the Blues Jam that my band hosts at Ziggies, where he
dazzled the crowd of jammers and fans.

Here are a couple videos of Steve at the harp blowdown.  There are more
videos at my YouTube channel (RoadhouseJoeBlues).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQ1DtM0F1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTqMsG0zC8

BTW, he is playing an Astatic T-3 mic into an original Fender blackface
Super Reverb amp.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog