[Harp-L] B-Radical, Harrison Harmonicas

Back in June of 2009 I pre-ordered a couple of the new B-Radical harps from
Harrison Harmonicas.  I knew full well that they were a start up company and
that delivery was not originally expected until the fall of 2009.  I didn't
really start inquiring about delivery until the spring of this year and when
I did, my email was answered very swiftly.  I was told that delivery of my
first harp would probably be in June of this year.  To date I've still not
received anything and my last email request for an update on my order went
unanswered.  Being an accountant I understand all about start-ups and
problems with grant funding, vendors, cash flow, etc., but was just
wondering if anyone here might have an update as to the condition of the
company.  Are they still in business?  I want so badly to support an
American harmonica company and the B-Radical looks like a fantastic
instrument.  I paid the original deposit amount for both harps and even sent
in full payment for the first harp but now I'm starting to get a little
nervous that I might have lost my money.

Does anybody have any words of wisdom for me?  Thanks so much.

Daniel McKernan
http://www.youtube.com/desertratdan