[Harp-L] BUDDY GREENE

Robert Bonfiglio,

Your quite a guy to apologize openly on-line. We all have our favorite styles of music & methods of delivery.

We all have opinions. To let everybody know that you too are, or can be, down to earth. I met you at the St. Louis
SPAH in 2008. You were suffering over your expensive broken sunglasses, in blue jeans, sloppy shirt & of all things,
red tennis shoes. Your hair was even a mess.  But you know what, your are a down to earth guy when you want to be.