Re: [Harp-L] The Announcer, not the Internet ...

OK - I gotta know - what is a whight?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: martin oldsberg
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 5:06 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] The Announcer, not the Internet ...

  What intrigues me the most in that Buddy Greene clip is the announcer. I wonder, do you have a factory somewhere in the US where you build such whights? In the South, perhaps? Fascinating.

  Also, the wholesomely appreciative audience readily starts to clap when B G plays "Oh Susannah", they didn´t care that this was presented as an example of a Not So Cool way of using the harmonica. I guess he could have gone on with the "Old Kentucky home" and Turkey in the straw" and had them in the bag; he didn´t have to shoot as high as "Wilhelm Tell" ...

  cheers,
  Martin